If you are not familiar with River Ranch, or Access Deeds, PLEASE READ the rest of this ad BEFORE messaging me! PLEASE!
I am selling River Ranch Access Deeds for $599
You would receive full, 100% Ownership of at least .31 acres of land.
You would own the property free and clear and would not just have your name added to a deed with a bunch of strangers. You will be free to sell the property at any time, or pass it down to your kids.
River Ranch is located in Polk County, Florida. It is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true.
There is a 24/7 manned gate at the entrance to ensure that only members have access.
Here is a Google Map link to the front gate: https://goo.gl/maps/YYKxzCG9TSitwmAN9
There are two ways to buy property in River Ranch:
- Buy a “camping lot”. This is a lot where you can keep your camper, etc on it permanently. It is your private land that nobody else can use or trespass on. We do not sell these because they seem to have gotten EXTREMELY expensive lately!
- “Access Deeds”. This means you are the owner of a lot, but you cannot put a camper or anything else on it. It could possibly be in the middle of a trail… or a mud hole. It really doesn’t matter because you are buying it super cheap so you can qualify for access. These are what we sell.
We think they are the best recreational land deal in Florida… maybe the entire US!
Here is some of what River Ranch has to offer:
- Members enjoy access to all 50,000 acres! That is 70 square miles!
- Enjoy fishing? Plenty of fishing here… Bass, Catfish and more. There is even a special Children’s Fishing Pond!
- Hunting? There are 25,000 acres set aside for hunting deer, wild hog, turkey and quail!
- Fourwheeling? How about over 1000 miles of trails for ATVs, Jeeps, Swamp Buggies and 4×4 pickup trucks!
- Camping? Access deed holders/members get to enjoy the designated camping area. Pitch a tent or park your RV/Camper. Just take everything with you when you leave.
- A schedule of Family Friendly events including Barbeques and parties!
Once you buy an access deed, and it is recorded into your name with Polk County, you are eligible for membership in the RRPOA (River Ranch Property Owners Association)
$155 per year
Spouse/Partner $10 per year
Guest Pass $135 per year
Getting your River Ranch Access Deed is quick and easy!
- Click the “Buy Now” button below and begin the checkout process
- During Checkout, enter your name as you would like it on the deed. You can also add the name of a spouse or a partner that lives with you at the same address.
- To make things official, the deed will need to be “recorded” at the county. This transfers the property into your name in the county records. We do it for you for $49 which includes all taxes and fees. Depending on how busy they are, it can get recorded in one or two days, or could take up to three business days.
- We will mail the original deed to you via Priority Mail. We will also email you an image of the recorded deed and provide a copy of the recorded deed in your packet. Once you receive it, you can take it to the RRPOA office as proof that you are a landowner so you can join.
- Have a great time camping in the camping area, fourwheeling, hunting, etc! You will receive 100% ownership of an access lot of at least .31 acres via Quit Claim Deed.
$599 plus $49 for recording (includes all taxes and fees)
Total today: $648
Please be sure you understand what an access deed is before buying. There are no refunds under any circumstances.
PLEASE do not contact me to ask particular questions about River Ranch facilities, rules, etc. I just sell land. I am not affiliated with the RRPOA in any way. They can be reached at (863) 692-9807